The NDA for Pirate101 was lifted, which means, I CAN BLOG ABOUT IT!! Here's a picture.
story, "Kari Summer". The Blonde in the right-back is the re-creation of my wizard, Jenna UnicornDreamer, and the guy in front-next to her is her "brother", Their named Jenna Nightingale and Evan Warren, and their both Witchdoctors, but more on that later. The white-haired girl in the back is "Charming Jackie Orleans", a Buccaneer, the guy in front of her is Shy Brandon, a Privateer, and the girl in front of him is Charming Destiny Noble, the Swashbuckler.
I might actually make a story for these guys later, would be neat, yeah?
Anyways, some handy cosmetic tips:
**UPDATE: I WAS WRONG. IT IS THE FLAG THAT CHOOSES EVERYTHING, NOT YOUR CLOTHES COLORS. READ THE NEXT FEW TIPS WITH THE INFORMATION ABOVE IN MIND**
1) Choose your beginning starter colors CAREFULLY! Choose something YOU like, and will never grow tired of, or something that would be amusing to have a gruff pirate wear. You can always change YOUR armor's color later, but as far as I see, you can't change you're companions colors, and their based off of your colors.
2) Make your flag match your colors. I haven't tested this yet, but I'm not sure if the accessories colors on your boat match with your armor's color or the flag's colors, so it's good to be careful with this stuffs.
3) Match your characters clothes with what you want their personality to be. Humble Harmony and Shy Brandon are quiet and keep to themselves, so they wear blend-y colors, and they aren't bold. (Okay, ignore Humble Harmony's helmet, I haven't found a new one)
4) Be yourself, be unique!!! Blue and Purple? That's awesome, if you like it. Someone doesn't like your colors, "Walk the plank, maties!"
5) Do what YOU want, don't listen to me.
6) There are no odd hair colors like in Wizard101 (Which is why Jenna Nightingale doesn't have green hair), so your going to have to be a little unique with your colors.
Heres some pictures:
NEW LOOTING SYSTEM!!!
That's the docks. This is where your ship will be at (most) times, if it isn't bottled up (long story I am too lazy to explain). You can even get on other people's ships (and other people on yours!) so you can go on adventures together! (Don't worry, there's a "kick off ship" button!)
The Crew is a handy-dandy little system, heres a pic of mine.
Thats what the Musketeer crew should look like at Level 6, but you have to spend training points to level up your crew members, the best advice: Level up your 1st companion, then, if your long-ranged, your melee, if your short-ranged, your ranged attackers.
**NOTE: THIS IS BETA, THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE, SO DON'T TAKE MY WORD TO HEART. FOR THE BEST INFORMATION, FOLLOW @PIRATE101, @WIZARD101, OR @KINGSISLE ON TWITTER, FACEBOOK, OR THEIR WEBSITE, OR GET A BETA KEY YOURSELF. KAY, THANKS.**
Angel UnicornDreamer, Humble Harmony, and the rest of the gang.
GLITS (Good Luck in the Spiral/Skyways!)