Search This Blog

Popular Posts

My views

Friday, August 17, 2012

Yarr, maties!

Pirate101.
Yes, the new game from Kings Isle, and in the same universe as the game we all know and love- Wizard101. And I got into the Beta.

Unfortunately, I am not allowed to discuss the details. But it is every bit, if better, than Wizard101.
So, what have you been up to in Wizard101? I havent been playing as much, but I am starting to. I guess my break is now over, aha!

And, another important thing to mention. I am discontinuing "Featured #Twizard of the month". Yes, no more Featured #Twizard of the months. Why? Because it is favoritism. When I started it, I didn't realize it, but now I do, without anyone telling me so, that I have NO judging system, and is complete favoritism. So, one last time, the featured #twizard of the month is every #twizard ever, because you all are awesome.

So, I have nothing more to blog about, so until next time!

Signed,
Angel UnicornDreamer.

GLITS (Good Luck In The Spiral!)

No comments:

Post a Comment