Search This Blog

Popular Posts

My views

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Podcast sadness... Featured #Twizard of the month, August!

Hey guys, i have some sad news :( For some reason, my dad has decided not to let me do the Podcast. Yes, i did have his permission before, but for some reason he changed his mind. He might let me, he is still thinking about it...
AND!!! The new #twizard of the month, a fellow wizard with a blog, @PaigeMoonShade!!!! Yeah, i noticed that my contests have been Twitter Based, but i am trying to be more active with my email (Jennaunicornwiz@live.com) But... Heh i am having a hard time ^^; OHH!!! And Jenna, FINALLY, has gotten to Grand Master, level 50!! So i can use my Sultans Armor now, yaayyyy!! I wish i took a pic of my 1st Critical, but my screenshot button isnt working :/ So no new pictures! I have learned to Solo, FINALLY, with some help from Arlen Dawneyes, :) THANKS!! So I entered Panglous story contest, and am prepared to use my epic writing skills to win :) SO GET READY TO BE AMAZED!!! The next wizard, after Jenna, i am working on will be my Storm Wizard or Balance Wizard, Angel, whom I like to be addressed as now :)

Well, to wrap up this REALLY long Blog Post,

Signed,

Angel UnicornDreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment