Search This Blog

Popular Posts

My views

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pop. Six. Squish. Uh-Uh. Cicero. Lipshitz!

Oh yeah! over 2,000 page views! Thanks world! Who knew people would care so much about my little blog ;)
Anyways! I got my membership back up! Im now level 51 on Jenna ;) I will be starting again on Fiona after DS, maybe in mid-Celestia... I HATE questing alone, and the only person that will help me is the awesome, wonderful, bestest person ever, @AmbertheSavior
ANYWAYS, I got the HawkRider bundle, pretty cool! I am waiting for xmas for the bigger sun palace bundle.
I tryed out the test realm. I LOVE the leopard pet! SO CUTE! I like how you can feed unwanted stuff to your pet. Never selling stuff again! (well, other than the stuff you cant feed 'em)
Heres the new pic i made!



Thats all i have today!

Signed,

Six.

(Angel)

Pop. Six. Squish. Uh-Uh. Cicero. Lipshitz!

No comments:

Post a Comment