Search This Blog

Popular Posts

My views

Monday, October 3, 2011

Nyeh... I dont know what to call this post, eh?


So, it seems I have not posted in a while... Well, it sort of fits, because I ran out of my sub and we dont have the money to bring it back up now. But let me tell you whats going on!

First, My Pappaws remembrance was awesome. thanks for all that came! Here are the pics i took.


Also, Spetember 18th was my Birthday!!! I am now 15 years old! I had a Winnie the Pooh cake :) (I was going to have a Wizard101 cake, but my cousin was too busy to make it :/)
So there is a test realm out, its almost halloween, and yadda yadda. I am still pretty active on Skype and Twitter, and i have all of Wizard City (sans Sunken City...) bought via crowns, and i can do the Collosus Blvd level 50 tower, but no one wants to do it with me :(.

Well, thats all for now...

Signed,

Angel UnicornDreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment