Search This Blog

Popular Posts

My views

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Podcast news, CONTEST!!!

Hey heyyy!!! So A certain mini-game site put in new items, including an AWESOME FOG Unicorn that used to be only avaible through a one-time use magazine code! Pic here:
Also, The Podcast pic!!!
Nice, eh? That is @AwesomeBlizzard next to me, one of the Co-hosts. the othere might be @JordanSeaWiz, but thats undecided. If you want to be tech and KNOW HOW, please DM me on twitter!!! We dont have any tech and NO IDEA what to do!! I might try and figure it out via Skype, but i dont know. Also, i need a headset to talk with! So its kinda running slow. Also, i am running a contest!!! DM me through twitter and i will put you in!!! The winner will win some codes from this site (CLICK HERE, AWESOME!!!). So, DM ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment